Compass Geomatics Ltd. has become a leader in Mapping and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). By combining many layers of information within an area, GIS can provide a more flexible and complete understanding of that area.
GIS can then be used to help solve many types of complex industry problems. Geographic Information Systems also improve the analytical power and offers efficiencies over traditional forms of mapping. Our extensive library of software and data sets allow us to provide a diverse range of mapping products to our clients.
Some of the mapping services we are able to provide include the following:
- Caribou Protection Plans (CPP)
- Landownership Map
- Oilsands Exploration Maps (OSE)
- Composite Photo Mosaics
- Section Mosaic
- Facility & System Maps
- Aerial Photography and Satellite Imagery
- Pipeline Integrity and Construction Programs
- Facilities Site Planning and Route Selection
- 3D Planning & Virtual Surveys